Friday, July 13, 2012

Youtube Videos Removal :-/


Hello everyone I just wanted to talk about my youtube channel real quick, so I have my own youtube channel so I can let people hear ruff drafts of my songs and things of that nature, having my songs on youtube allows people to hear what I'm working on and I am very grateful for that.

Thank you to everyone who has been supportive, weather its just watching my videos, liking them on youtube or favoring my videos :-) I have recently removed some youtube videos because I'm just feeling like letting people hear so may ruff versions of my songs is making me feel like I'm being viewed in the wrong light.

So I'm pulling back as of right now and being very cautious about what I post. At the end of the day all I want is for people to dance to my songs and feel something even from the demo(Ruff draft) songs.
I have kept some of the earlier songs up because those have had a good response but I am still thinking about giving my channel a over hall.

As far as the blog which is off subject I know, but I want to post more since I'm posting less on youtube I will probably try to post a link to my myspace and start uploading songs there. Okay I've went on and on lol so I will end it here, take care everyone until next time :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment