Friday, January 31, 2014

Tiari Moore - Just You And I Available On Amazon.com

Hello everyone,

I've been missing in action for a little while but I do post regularly on twitter https://twitter.com/TiariMoore
and youtube. I've been working on a new song it's feels very different from the music I normally do. The song has been recorded but now I'm just trying to do my own personal master of the song (as best as I can anyway lol). I'm going to post the song very soon it will be posted here on the blog as well as soundcloud, soundclick and on youtube. Thank you to everyone for the views, likes and favorites that I've been getting on youtube and soundcloud. Seeing the likes and favorites always put a smile on my face.

As you know I'm a independent artist just trying to find my way and there has been ups and downs and I'm so thankful for all the support as mentioned above. I've been trying to post better quality songs and videos over the past year and so far so good.

The song on my youtube channel that people seem to like the most is called  "Just You & I" and I wanted to let everyone know that I've put it on sale for only 89 cents. If you are a lover of the song, or a supporter of me, or supporter of independent artists please support by downloading it.

The more downloads I get the more I can put the funds towards making more music for all you. Music is all I've dreamed about since before I could talk lol. I definitely can't wait to post what I have been working on for all of you and hope that I can continue to deliver quality music. xoxo 

Available On Amazon
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00LCTJZ8G?cache=050e627742bd487d7575e1bebe9b5270&pi=SY200_QL40&qid=1404628488&sr=8-1#ref=mp_s_a_1_1


No comments:

Post a Comment